Brushstroke Bliss, 3 of 8: Elizabeth

Join us in the Studio as we play with Penny Black's new brushstroke stamps from their "Bliss" catalog.


So glad to have you back to see how easy it is to bring these gorgeous brushstroke flowers to life.  Wasn't Jill's last post inspiring how she used a masking technique to frame her flower?!

I am continuing to use my recipe of a single-layer card with one stamped flower and one sentiment.

(Penny Black: Peony 40-537, Faith 30-409)
I used the same steps with a MISTI  and Memento markers as my first card HERE, but this time I let my stamped image fall off the edge of the card and increased the amount that the sentiment overlapped the flower.

Also, to introduce a little shimmer after the flowers were stamped, I used a small cotton ball to apply Pearlescent Blue and White Fine Pearl Medium PanPastels.